Horse Transport Australia Sales Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA- 5 year old tb mare

Go down

SA- 5 year old tb mare Empty SA- 5 year old tb mare

Post  *kayty* Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:23 am

15.1hh 5 year old dark chestnut thoroughbred mare. VERY pretty little mare. 3 good correct paces. Established walk trot canter on the bit, leg yield, turn on the forehand, reinback, started shoulder in. Great to catch, float, wash, handle. Fine with traffic, at the beach, trails, other horses, little kids, sheep, dogs, alpacas etc. Easy to handle, tack up, ride bareback. Had a number of lessons with level 2 dressage coach with/without other horses in the arena and has been quite good either way. Easy to round up, or she's happy to plod along with her nose on the ground.
Brought as a project horse mid 2007, but I fell in love with her and kept her. Now i have to sell her to make room for 2 new horses. Always ridden in a very mild french link snaffle. She responds best to an experienced but quiet, calm rider who will give her the attention that she deserves.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/13/21/98/48/trot_i11.jpg
(Photograph taken January 2007, will be able to email more recent photos by November 14 (after year 12 exams!!))
Would like around $2000 for her with some rugs, but open to offers as long as she goes to a good home.
Located Chandlers Hill SA. Contact Kaytlyn equineartist1@hotmail.com or 0416 468 036 / (08)8383 6596

*kayty*

Back to top Go down